Sunday, November 23, 2008

the new pink panther

this is franck ribery, the bayern munich and french international football player, in the latest ad from nike. i have always loved the theme tune from the tv show, and this is certainly an original idea for a commercial. however, i have to confess that i have this judgmental streak within me, and upon watching the clip it caused me to think that, well, considering the squillions of euros ribery earns, why won't he do something about his teeth? ok, i said it. flame me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:52 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am french and I agree with you. How can you drive an expensive sport car and keep those teeth??? You can't even flirt at the traffic lights...

    ReplyDelete