Wednesday, September 15, 2021

A Virtuous Circle?


How is it that I've known the phrase "a vicious circle" for as long as I can remember, yet it was only in the last week that the concept of "a virtuous circle" became known to me?

There I was, translating a business web page for an IT company, and I had to go look up the phrase, because it was so far from my consciousness that I couldn't even work it out for myself (I was missing the exponential element).

And then, being in the midst of the Yamim Noraim, it seemed no coincidence that this should appear to me now. What do I need to do to create virtuous circles this year? What actions will increase the beneficial effect on the next ones?

Wishing all those who will be fasting an easy one. G'mar chatimah tovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment