Saturday, November 20, 2010

Just Another Saturday Night

Sitting here in London it is hard to remember times like these for a QPR fan. In the olden days we were Premiership class. In the olden days I watched them home and away. In the olden days my father was alive. Those days seem far away, and I don't remember how I felt then. This makes it rather difficult to cope with the fact that tonight QPR are top of their division again, and still unbeaten. It's not a joke, and it's not a mistake. Pardon me for a moment ...

HURRAH!!!!!

I celebrate along with Rob Hulse (above) who scored his first goal for the R's this afternoon. But now I must pack for a Thanksgiving trip to Wisconsin, knowing that I shall not be here next week when we play our great rivals Cardiff City. I may have to light a candle to St. Albert!

No comments:

Post a Comment