Friday, December 24, 2010

The Fantastic Four to be Four No More

They say here that in the next issue of the Fantastic Four comic, one of the main characters will die. What on earth is the point of that? Unless, I suppose, they then have to recruit another member to make up the number. Lame lame lame.

The Fantastic Four comic was the first to which I graduated after the early years of Peanuts. It was imported from the USA every month, and I went out and bought it each time for quite a few years (cue moans about if I had kept them all what a fun time I might be having on ebay today). Only Spiderman came close to them for me, despite a brief flirtation with the Silver Surfer and Iron Man.

My favourite was Ben Grimm, even before I knew this:


So, IT'D BETTER NOT BE THE THING MARVEL COMICS DO YOU HEAR ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment