Tuesday, July 06, 2021

Slider Turtle Zen


As per doctor's orders I went to get my blood pressure checked today but the machines at the Farmacia did not work and by the time we'd tried 4 times I was a bit too stressed to get a decent reading. We decided I would try again another day. On my way home I stopped by the pet shop to pick up some pappa for Sara the Cat, and the air-conditioning was so refreshing that I wandered to the back of the store to have a look at the fish tanks. The goldfish were a bit boring, although their colours were very jolly. And then I saw a tank of slider turtles, teeny weeny little turtles swimming around and jostling with each other for the best spot on the stones. Watching them and trying to take a couple of pictures whilst they swam was quite calming. 

Thank you teeny tiny turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment