Monday, February 01, 2021

Piglet Retrospective V


It's February already? Wow. Let's start the month with a bit of February fun. This photo is from a visit to Graceland. This is one of the entrance gates whence you walk up to the house. Can you spot Piglet? & can you spot me?!

I think I need to make this a twofer, as there's a second shot that goes with this one. Apart from looking around the house itself, it is also possible to visit Elvis's grave. Here is Piglet paying homage:


Nu, after taking this photo, I picked Piglet up, put him back in my pocket, and headed towards the exit (the Union flags weren't mine so I left them there. Lucky coincidence). I was all shook up to realise that I was being chased by a security guard, and even more surprised to learn that she was accusing me of stealing Piglet from the graveside. Luckily, there were some photos of Piglet in other places on the memory card of the camera so I could prove that I'd had him with me beforehand. So the guard enjoyed the slideshow, then sent me on my way.

Happy February y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment