Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Remembering Friend & Teacher Rabbi Dr A Stanley Dreyfus Z"L



Remembering that today is not only yahrzeit for my father, but also for his friend and my teacher Rabbi Dr A Stanley Dreyfus. For those who were not lucky enough to meet him, you may read a little about his life here.

Wishing a long life to Marianne and all the family. 

When thinking about him today I remembered what he would say to me at moments of departure, both in person and on the phone:

"Be good."

I'm trying! 

(and now I can hear my dad responding, "yes, very!")

Rabbi Stanley Dreyfus. Still loved and missed by so many. May his memory continue to be a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. January 31, 2021 will the centenary of Rabbi Dreyfus, one worthy of being called “a rabbi’s rabbi.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your father was one of the kindest and most delightful gentlemen I ever met. I only regret I never got to know him better.

    ReplyDelete