Wednesday, December 06, 2006

more on george's pig

i am sorry i cannot help myself - this is from today's independent newspaper:

"Max was famous enough in his own right, in fact, to generate a hoax story of his death at the beginning of last year. Clooney himself hasn't been shy to discuss his pet's character defects. "He's eating his way through life," he cheerily admitted in one interview. "I'd put him on a diet, but he screams like hell if he's not able to stuff himself the way he likes it." Occasionally, all that squealing can come in handy, like the early morning hours of 16 January 1994, when the Northridge earthquake shook most of Los Angeles, prompting shortlived but very real fears that the Big One had struck.

As Clooney recounted it: "Max was in bed with me and woke up minutes before it happened. And I was yelling at him for waking me up, when everything just exploded. So, I'm naked with Max, and running ... because I'm in a house on a hill, and if it's going down I want to be up on the street, dodging the next house.

"My buddy, who lives in the downstairs guesthouse, comes running up. And he's naked. With a gun, because he thought someone was breaking in. And I'm trying to write a note to my folks, trying to explain to them in case we die that it's not what is seems: two naked men, a gun and a pig.""

No comments:

Post a Comment