Saturday, February 17, 2007

ken levine was tagged ...

... and I cannot sleep, so I am going to do his quiz:


• A-Available/Single? Valentine's Day is gone so I can say yes
• B-Best Friend? oldest and bestest is Liz
• C-Cake or Pie? my mother's cranberry cheesecake
• D-Drink Of Choice? I would choose Stoli & cranberry juice, but apparently it's not so good for diabetics boo hiss
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? My black sneakers
• F-Favorite Color? Blue & White Hoops, and purple
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Worm heads are more satisfactory to bite off
• H-Hometown? Where my family is
• I-Indulgence? Downloading music videos from I-Tunes
• J-January Or February? January - QPR are still in the FA Cup then
• K-Kids & Their Names? If I ever get to name a kid I will try not to name it after a laundry detergent or a cartoon mermaid
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? My father
• M-Marriage Date? I think the legal rights are more important
• N-Number Of Siblings? 2
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apple, for computers and good old scrumpy cider
• P-Phobias/Fears? jellyfish, sharks and thunderstorms, oh my
• Q-Favorite Quote? You shall love Adonai your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your being
• R-Reason to Smile? Panda bears
• S-Season? a pinch of salt and no pepper, but lots of garlic
• T-Tag Three or Four People? I don't know how to tag
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? I own some pairs of shoes with heels
• V-Vegetable you don't like? tinned green beans
• W-Worst Habit? Staying up late doing quizzes and other blog stuff
• X-X-rays You've Had? squish squish
• Y-Your Favorite Food? Potato in almost any form
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Jungfrau

No comments:

Post a Comment