i just found these questions that i put together for a project a couple of years ago. would love to know what you all think of them ... and also even if you have any responses :-)
1. What is the source and/or basis for the emotional, mental and physical strength that you have?
2. What do you think are the characteristics of a religious person?
3. What is your sense of God/the Divine?
4. What sense do you have of evil? Does it exist? If so, how? Where? Why?
5. What do you want from a religion?
6. What does religion expect from people?
7. What do you think are some negative aspects of religion?
8. What do you think are some positive aspects of religion?
9. What do you think are the characteristics of a person of faith?
10. Do you consider yourself to be free? Why/why not?
11. Do you consider yourself to be a member of a community (e.g. colleagues, a sports team, a class (for learning), a social action group, etc.)?
* What do you enjoy about it?
* What do you not enjoy about it?