Wednesday, January 16, 2008

bye bye biggie

marcus bignot captaining the 'r's

one of my favourite players of the last few years - marcus bignot - has left queens park rangers. a shorter defender often pitted against rather tall attackers, he was benched and dropped quite a lot. however, he had the heart and soul of an r, and that is the kind of player every team cannot do without. the qpr official site quoted him:

""The promotion party at Hillsborough is a day I will remember for the rest of my life, while it was also tremendously satisfying to skipper the side to Championship survival last season. ... I've thoroughly enjoyed my time here and I wish the Club, and its fantastic fans, every success in the future. You are the Rangers boys, stand up and make some noise.""

all the best to you as well, marcus!

No comments:

Post a Comment